Food Garden Design
Improve employee productivity, well-being and inspire the team with a new food garden!
For work place teams to recharge their physical, emotional and intellectual batteries; smart green nature spaces in or out of office buildings provide inspiration, improved productivity and greater well-being.
Nature and edible food plant spaces rather than traditional 'office plants' offer a new level of interaction and engagement for work place teams.
Through our design and installation services food and flower growing programmes engage the 'at work' community and inspire a healthier more productive environment.
The benefits of a food and flower garden are long term:
- Restorative employee health
- Opportunities for team building
- Improved product quality, customer satisfaction and innovation
- Reduce employee stress and boost morale
- Adds to corporate social responsibility schemes and provides good PR opportunities
- Sustainability focus with carbon reducing green initiatives
- Onsite food production for essential kitchen ingredients
Seed Pantry's design team provide nature based consultancy for corporate clients.
To find out more, in the first instance please contact us @
Tel: 0207 097 3819