Sharpening Wet Stone
The perfect tool for sharpening all you pruning tools and secateurs.
How to sharpen your pruners.
1. Soak the stone in water for 5 minutes.
3. Then sharpen the angled side of the blade only. (No need to loosen the central nut and take apart)
4. Sharpen along the curve of the blade in one direction. (Use bottom flat surface of stone)
5. Check for burrs on the back side of the blade.
6. Remove burrs flat across until you have a smooth edge. (Use side flat surface of stone)
7. Do not sharpen the back side of the blade, as this will affect the cutting bite.
8. Once you have sharpened the blade, you can wipe linseed oil over the blades to prevent rust.
This product is dispatched to you by the Seed Pantry team using Royal Mail 1st and 2nd Class tracked services and is packaged using outer boxes for protection that should be recycled or reused.
|MAINLAND UK||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|FREE Delivery for all orders over £40||2-3 working days
|Under £40, package up to 250g||2-3 working days||£2.50|
|Under £40, package up to 1kg||2-3 working days||£3.50|
|Under £40, package over 1kg||2-3 working days||£4.50|
|Tracked Next Day Delivery||1 working day||£5.95|
|NON-MAINLAND UK||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|Highlands & Islands of Scotland||2-5 working days from dispatch||As above|
|Northern Ireland||2-5 working days from dispatch||As above|
|Other UK Islands||2-5 working days from dispatch||As above|
|INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|Europe||2-3 working days from dispatch||£10.95|
|Rest of Europe||5-10 working days from dispatch||£10.95|
|USA & Canada||5-10 working days from dispatch||£19.95|
|Rest of the World||Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote|