You have no items in your shopping basket.
The Autumn Veg Seed Starter Pack is a great way, for you, friends and family to grow your own winter veg at home.
What comes with the pack?
|Veg||Variety||Seeds||Get sowing||Germination (days)||Harvest (weeks)|
|Pak Choi||Canton Dwarf||125||Aug-Nov||4-10||4|
|Salad Onions||White Lisbon - Winter Hardy||600||Aug-Oct||10-14||5|
|Spicy Leaves||Rocket, Mizuna, Mustards, Sorrel||250||Aug-Jan||5-7||4|
|Labels||Wooden Markers||50||remembering what you have planted & where!|
|Seed Tray||Coir seed tray||1||adding compost & sowing seeds or storing small seedling pots|
|Dibblet||FSC sustainable oak||1||making holes to pop seeds in or easing seedlings out for potting on|
|Compost||Coir compost disks||12||starting seeds like chard just add water & watch them rise!|
|Mini Pots||Mini coir pots||6||starting your chard seeds|
|Pots||8cm coir pots||3||starting pak choi before planting out|
|Pots||9cm rice husk pots||4||growing a few salad onions|
|Pots||1 litre rice husk pot||2||growing salads leaves on the window sill|
|Pots||10cm coir pots||2||growing some leaves in..|
• A growing advice booklet for getting your seeds started comes in the pack
• A season of tips and advice is available online for you to access
• Expert advice is available in the Seed Pantry forums
• You also get a lovely Seed Pantry pencil for making a few notes..
• Window sills
• Balconies, roof terraces, courtyards
• Garden veg-patch