The Mini Autumn Veg Patch is great for producing seasonal vegetables in small urban spaces. Main sowings from August to October.
What's in the pack?
|Veg||Variety||Seeds||Get sowing||Germination (days)||Harvest (weeks)|
|Lettuce||Marvel of 4 Seasons||550||Aug-Jan||4-10||4-8|
|Pak Choi||Canton Dwarf||125||Aug-Nov||4-10||4|
|Salad Onions||White Lisbon||600||Aug-Oct||10-14||5|
|Spicy Leaves||Rocket, Mizuna, Mustards, Sorrel||250||Aug-Jan||5-7||4|
• A growing advice booklet for getting your seeds started comes in the pack
• A season of tips and advice is available online for you to access
• Expert advice is available in the Seed Pantry forums
• You also get a lovely Seed Pantry pencil for making a few notes..
• Window sills
• Balconies, roof terraces, courtyards
• Garden veg-patch
• 3 to 6 pots/containers or window boxes
• 1 to 2 bags of peat free compost
Don't want to grow them yourself? ....Seed Pantry packs make great gifts for friends & family to enjoy.