Inspiring the team
Inspiring the team with edible green spaces - Food Garden Design
Edible green spaces around the office provide inspiration to the team and clients who visit, creating a fun and engaging environment for a healthy workforce.
Food based gardens rather than the more traditional 'office plants' offer a new level of interaction and satisfaction for the team along with raising the profile of the business and its social responsibilities (CSR).
Through our office food growing programs and design services we encourage the 'at work' community to lead healthier more sustainable lifestyles.
By running an inspiring food growing day or creating an interactive food space at your offices the benefits are excellent and long lasting, providing:
- Employee motivation and well-being
- Good PR opportunities that work with sustainability / CSR programs
- A means of stress release - 5 minutes in a green space works wonders
- An excellent client entertainment space for the summer
- Great food to take home or use in the office kitchens for lunches and client canapés
Seed Pantry's Corporate Services Team provide consultancy and design services to create and implement employee engagement programs through food gardens in vacant spaces around the office.
Our services include:
- 1. Employee engagement days / ongoing programs - design and set up
- 2. Food Garden Design & implementation
- 3. Optional maintenance support package with monthly visits in peak season
- 4. Marketing and promotional support for CSR teams
Where can this kind of thing be done at work?
Food growing can be done in all spaces inside and outside (you don't need a garden), and where some sunlight is present for around 4 or more hours a day.
- Window sills - inside or outside
- On desk tops - a chilli plant growing competition!
- Roof tops
- Office grounds
- Courtyard areas
When do we do it?
Any time really - for larger office grounds then October through to February is a great time to set things up for spring.
How does the process start?
In the first instance please contact us to arrange an initial meeting:Tel: 0845 201 3977 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical process steps are:
- Initial consultation to understand objectives
- Site visit to assess best potential spaces inside & outside
- Design package creation
- Presentation to feedback plans
- Program of works to implement the design & employee engagement programs
- Complete works & program set up
- Marketing & PR support / campaign creation
- Launch day / party
- Team feedback assessments
- Ongoing maintenance and activities